Your Local Heating Contractor in Litchfield Illinois
We take a focused, detail-oriented approach to every job to ensure that we achieve your complete satisfaction.
Heating Repairs & Service
Can’t stay warm? Need repairs or service to your heating system? Call a local team of heating contractors that has your best interest in mind to solve your heating problems. At Neuhaus Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide heating services to customers in Litchfield and throughout our service area that spans communities in Bond, Macoupin, Madison, and Montgomery County. With over 30 years of experience, our team has the skills, knowledge, and tools to diagnose your problems, provide expert repairs and treat you right throughout the process. Call for a free estimate today and see why people trust us to keep them warm in the winter!
You heard us talk about our skilled and friendly staff and the area. They’re expertly trained professionals that understand how to provide service to any make or model of the heating system at any commercial or residential location. In fact, we provide repairs, service, maintenance, and replacements of all types of heating systems including furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps. Read below about all our available products and services.
Our Heating Products/Services
- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Heating Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Gas Furnaces
- Electric Furnaces
- Air Handler Repair
- Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Maintenance
- Gas Line Leak Repair
- Gas Line Installation
- Energy Saving Upgrades
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Radiant Heating
- Electric to Gas Conversions
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Standard, Medium & High-Capacity Air Filters
Common Heating Problems
We know the feeling you get when there’s something wrong with your heating unit. These systems are complicated, and many of them run on gas, which means the threat of a leak is always there. While these systems are professionally designed and installed, there’s no telling when a problem will require repairs. Read below about some of the most common heating problems that you’ll encounter so you can be prepared when something requires service.
- Cycling – This means that your unit turns on and off, frequently. Too frequently, in fact, because this can actually rob your system of efficiency that could cause your bills to skyrocket. This is a problem that needs to be inspected and fixed much sooner rather than later.
- No Air – The problem of having no air is problem of power that could include an outage, a tripped circuit breaker or a blown a fuse. The problem may also be more complicated such as a blown motor. Call a professional for an accurate diagnosis.
- No Warm Air – When your heating unit blows cold or lukewarm air it could be due to a variety of things, from improper thermostat settings to a clogged filter and a pilot light outage.
- Hot & Cold Spots – When you experience hot and cold spots throughout your home, it could be a symptom of a dirty air filter, problem with your ductwork or even a system that’s nearing the end of its lifespan and needs to be replaced soon.
- Loud Noises – Your unit should be audible. You’ll be able to hear it a little bit when it kicks on and off. However, loud, strange sounds should be telling you to contact a local heating specialist.
- Blower Fan Running – If you experience the problem of your blower fan running all of the time, this could be a problem with your thermostat settings. Make sure it’s set to “auto” and not “on.
Heating Maintenance & Service Agreements
Preventative maintenance is important for your heating system. In fact, it’s the responsible thing as a homeowner to ensure that your systems are running their very best all of the time. With maintenance agreements from Neuhaus, we may be able to help you lower energy bills, reduce repairs, increase air quality, and other great benefits. Please read below to see our maintenance checklist for heating systems.
Our Heating Equipment Maintenance Program Checklist
- Check & Adjust Thermostat
- Clean Burners & Controls
- Clean & Adjust Pilot Light Assembly
- Check for Gas Leaks in Furnace
- Check Flue Pipe & Draft Diverter
- Adjust Pressure Regulator
- Check Complete Furnace Cycle
- Clean And Adjust all Safety Controls
- Adjust Burner for Efficiency
- Lubricate Moving Parts
- Install New Filters
- Check Fan Control
- Check Heat Exchanger
- Make Recommendations
- Clean, Adjust & Change Humidifier Filter
- EAC Clean & Check
Equipment Upgrades & Heating System Replacement
Whether you’re moving into a new home or you’re worried about upgrading the system at your existing place of residence, it’s important to trust a team that provides the very best in installation, maintenance, and repairs. Even the most soundly installed and maintenance equipment can break down with complicated repairs that can be difficult to diagnose. With over 30 years in the business, we’ve set ourselves apart as the local experts for all heating problems. We’ve got the tools, knowledge, and resources to make an expert diagnosis that gets the problem fixed the first time. Our furnace installation services include:
- Proper sizing of all products
- Free Estimates
- Financing Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
Keeping Your Family Safe & Warm
As a Lennox & Mitsubishi authorized dealer, your family has access to heating products from two of the most trusted names in the business, maintaining a reputation for longevity and performance that’s unchallenged throughout the industry. If you’re in the market for a replacement unit, our team will provide a free consultation of your needs. We’ll take measurements and make recommendations for size, brand, and other details that ensure the best fit of your new unit.